REPAIR AND MODERNISATION
OF MACHINE TOOLS
RETROFIT AND MODERNIZATION
Our company offers the best modernizations / overhauling of precision metal working machine tools, regardless the manufacturing year or the brand of machine.
Bringing the old machine to the initial conditions of operation, by performing the main repairs and restoring the geometry of the machine.
The cost of such a work is about 25-30% of the original car price, and the operating conditions are similar.
Transforming a conventional, manual machine into an automatic machine with the ability to work simultaneously in 3, 4 or 5 axes by interpolation.
The machining possibilities of such a modernized machine grow by about 150-200%, and the types of machined surfaces are much diversified.
The price of a modernization and repair of a machine represents about 35-40% of the price of a new machine, under the same operating conditions.
The warranty of a reconditioned machine is 12 months from commissioning. This will provide a much faster machinery amortization, combined with the low refurbishment price.
Why trust our company?
We will be happy to take on the implementation of a project of any complexity. We guarantee the quality of our work and have many years of experience in the field of repair.
- Checking Machine Geometry – Flatness / Linearity Guides, Machine Geometry Sheet, using Laser Interferometer, Precision Levels, etc.
- Checking axis positioning
- Machine kinematic verification – feeders
- Check the main drive, main shaft bearing Verification of measurement systems
- Check hydraulic / pneumatic / lubrication systems Check electrical system, PLC and CNC Verification of auxiliary mechanisms
- Flat guides: grinding / plating / stitching / scraping
- Gearbox – Precision Bearings Replacement, Planetary Gear Units and Transmissions, Main Drive Engines
- Adapters – ball screws, precision reducers, transmissions, drive motors
- Measuring systems – linear, rotary, angular transducers; assembly and alignment / adjustment of measurement systems
- Hydraulic / pneumatic / lubrication systems – replacement of equipment, pipes, hoses; complete rehabilitation of hydraulic / pneumatic groups.
- Electrical and automation systems – software program troubleshooting, CNC repairs, hardware replacement.
- Operators training
- Programming training
- Design for mechanical, hydraulic and lubricating systems and mechanisms
- Design of electrical installations and automation
- Software machine design
- Technology development (technological plan, technological data sheets, etc.)
- Designing SDVs
- Component software development (CAM based on the 3D model available for complex parts)
Machinery / Entire Factory Relocations
Full list of services provided for industrial relocations
– Analysis of the relocation design or its drawing-out in compliance with the cahier de charges.
– Project-related planning and technical solutions
– Provision of an efficient logistic plan (transport and lifting means etc.)
– Building the foundation at the new location
– Emptying the liquid tanks and their storage
– Disconnecting the electric equipment and panels
– Dismantling the foundation elements
– Dismantling the equipment to components
– Cleaning the components
– Marking and labeling the dismantled elements
– Loading the components on the means of transport
– Preparing the new foundation
– Unloading at destination
– Setting the equipment on the foundation
– Total re-assemblage
– Locating the power cabinets and connecting the supply circuits
– Running and acceptance tests
– Recovery of packages and waste materials
– Permanent technical assistance during the entire project.
– Complete solutions, design and installation of the production equipment
– Technical consultancy for building the equipment foundations
– Layout/location sketches for machines tools whose technical books are missing
– Elaboration of designs, providing the equipment with electricity supply installations
– Marking, positioning and setting the equipment to the foundation
– Complete assemblage– mechanical, hydraulic, electrical
– Bringing the equipment to the positions of horizontality, straightness, parallelism by means of the EasyLaser measuring device
– Exact evaluation and calibration of the machine tool measuring systems by means of a performing equipment, of the type ML10 Laser System Interferometer made by Renishaw
– Running and acceptance tests
– Consultancy for exploiting the equipment and machines at optimal production parameters.